Consulting on Music unit standards: Call for feedback!
February 7, 2019
Skills Active is consulting on the draft unit standards of the NZ Certificate in Music (Level 4).
We are thrilled to announce that we have been working in partnership with the NZ Music Examinations Board (NZMEB) to develop Level 4 unit standards, for students going through NZMEB Grade 6 examinations.
Once the unit standards are listed, Skills Active and NZMEB will work in partnership to assess and award the unit standards to students as part of their examination process.
These unit standards can contribute up to 60 credits towards the requirements of the New Zealand Certificate in Music (Level 4).
The consultation document provides information on the following:
- Relationship to qualification: overview of how the draft unit standards align to some of the graduate profile outcomes of the qualification
- Unit Standard detail: the details of the proposed unit standards
- Guidance and Conditions: overview of other requirements to support the quality delivery and assessment of the unit standards
We are seeking feedback on the:
- unit standard detail, and
- programme guidance and conditions.
Click here for the consultation email with documents and survey.
Consultation closes 5pm Friday 22 February 2019
Not subscribed to consultation updates? Click here to subscribe!
Skills Active Apprentice of the Year competition: Swim teacher keeps her eye on the finish line
Hollie Girvan had a clear vision, which helped her...
Cave guides learning the ropes at Waitomo Adventures
People from all over the world come to Waitomo...
Skills Active Apprentice of the Year competition: A swimming career from Buenos Aires to Gore
Mariano Garcia Nani supports swimmers of all abilities...