Consulting on Music unit standards: Call for feedback!
February 7, 2019
Skills Active is consulting on the draft unit standards of the NZ Certificate in Music (Level 4).
We are thrilled to announce that we have been working in partnership with the NZ Music Examinations Board (NZMEB) to develop Level 4 unit standards, for students going through NZMEB Grade 6 examinations.
Once the unit standards are listed, Skills Active and NZMEB will work in partnership to assess and award the unit standards to students as part of their examination process.
These unit standards can contribute up to 60 credits towards the requirements of the New Zealand Certificate in Music (Level 4).
The consultation document provides information on the following:
- Relationship to qualification: overview of how the draft unit standards align to some of the graduate profile outcomes of the qualification
- Unit Standard detail: the details of the proposed unit standards
- Guidance and Conditions: overview of other requirements to support the quality delivery and assessment of the unit standards
We are seeking feedback on the:
- unit standard detail, and
- programme guidance and conditions.
Click here for the consultation email with documents and survey.
Consultation closes 5pm Friday 22 February 2019
Not subscribed to consultation updates? Click here to subscribe!
Skills Active appoints an acting chief executive
Skills Active Aotearoa has appointed Bentham Ohia as...
Skills Active applauds decision on Workforce Development Councils
The Education Minister today announced the new...
Skills Active Apprentice of the Year winner shares the secrets of his success in a new video
A passionate swim teacher with big dreams is the Skills...