Consulting on Sport and Recreation unit standards: Call for feedback!
October 30, 2018
Skills Active is consulting on the programme structure and unit standards of the NZ Certificates in Sport and Recreation.
The programme structure and reviewed unit standards have been developed to support the implementation of the:
- NZ Certificate in Sport and Recreation (Programme Delivery) (Level 4) [Ref: 3573]
- NZ Certificate in Sport and Recreation (Programme Management) (Level 5) [Ref: 35752]
- NZ Certificate in Sport and Recreation (Community Development) (Level 5) [Ref: 3574]
We are seeking feedback on the:
- Programme structure,
- reviewed unit standard detail, and
- programme guidance and conditions.
Click here for the consultation email with documents and survey.
Consultation closes 5pm Friday 13 November 2018
Not subscribed to consultation updates? Click here to subscribe!
New Skills Active video captures an apprentice delivering exercise for recovery and wellbeing
In these difficult times, it’s more important than ever...
Covid-19 pandemic: Information for Skills Active workplaces, trainees and partners
As of 23 March, Skills Active is conducting its...
Future star coach growing her skills and knowledge
Dunedin’s Jessica Gill is a Skills Active graduate, and...